DearJane Medical is where you will find a wide selection of medical products for aged care, dementia care, low care, high care, disabilities, dignity, and independence goods. It is an online Australian health products store dedicated to providing customers with quality medical devices and supplies as well as patient handling along with ensuring they have the right knowledge on supplying the correct products. With the help of the information provided on this website, readers will be able to have options on what products and devices they can acquire to improve the care they are supplying or receiving.
What you can expect to read:
- Patient Care Devices and Supplies
- Diagnostic Devices
- Medical Devices
- Physiotherapy Rehabilitation Equipment
DearJane Medical scholarships offers the opportunity for all Students who want to apply for the scholarship by writing a 1000 words article to provide website visitors and readers more information on the supplies and devices in order to improve their patient care.
They can share their knowledge and expertise on
- Improving patient care
- Choosing diagnostic devices and equipment,
- Using medical equipment,
- Benefits of these devices and supplies
- First Aid & Home Care
If you think that you can make a substantial contribution to DearJane as a writer, this is the best time to send in your Article.
How to Qualify for the Scholarship
- Eligible candidates must be a university or college student. You must be at least 18 years of age but if you are younger and think that you fit well into the writing position then parental consent is will be required.
- Make sure to do your Research before Writing Article. Having knowledge on relevant topics is a plus. Experience on any of these topics or categories will make you an even more desirable candidate since this will allow you to share more valuable information on the site.
Once you have verified your eligibility for this scholarship, the next step is to start the application process. Your knowledge on the fields discussed above is of utmost importance. But even if your expertise and knowledge is essential, your passion in writing as well as intent to learn more about patient care and medical supplies and devices are valued.
Students need to submit a piece of article that makes them proud upto 2000 words. This can be any type of submission including (but not limited to) Topics Given above or a decent content matching the theme of Dearjane website.
The scholarship is annual. The yearly deadline for submission is Dec 20th and the winner will be selected by 31st. The winner will be contacted by End of December. The winner must reply within two weeks or a new winner will be selected. We are offering $1000 as a scholarship to a selected winner.
Send in your application requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org including few words which can describe yourself. To prevent any delays on your application, make sure that you provide the correct details.