- Ear Protectors
Ear Pillow with Ear Hole
Bed pillow with a Hole for CNH sufferers, sensitive ears and ear pain.
Ear Pillow offers perfect sleep support with a center hole for the ear, allowing space for healing and preventing pressure.
- Reduce ear pain, pressure sores and CNH
- Helpful aid for healing after ear surgery
- Prevents chafe and pressure sores. Recommended in nursing care settings or for sufferers of frailty
- Ear Protectors
Ear Protector with Soft Velcro Strap
Effective relief from CNH, pressure sores and chronic ear pain.
Ear Protector is designed to also help with recovery from ear surgery, ear injuries, ear piercings and conditions like Chondrodermatitis (CNH)
- Softly covers the surrounding area of the ear allowing space for healing and preventing pressure.
- Offers comfort and assists in the prevention of pressure sores that can occur due to nasal cannula usage.
- Prevents chafe and pressure sores while sleeping on bed pillows.
- Widely used in high care nursing settings for sufferers of frailty.
- Ear Protectors, Home Care, Pressure Care
Face Down Pillow, Post Ocular Surgery Recovery
Face down pillow perfect for after eye surgery to offload ocular pressure during recovery.
Post laser eye surgery recovery facedown pillow is suitable for reduction ocular pressure when lying face down.
Ideal after a postoperative retinal detachment, myopia, cataracts or strabismus. This pillow reduces contact with the eye and surrounding area on to surfaces, relieve pressure to the area.SKU: 116150
Pillow designed to give you the ear relief that you need while you sleep. Designed specifically to provide effective relief from CNH, pressure sores and chronic ear pain. The CNH Holey Pillow is designed to also help with recovery from ear surgery, ear injuries and ear piercings.
Chondrodermatitis nodularis helicis is an inflammatory skin condition that affects the ear. It causes a painful bump to develop on the top rim or helix of the ear or the curved piece of cartilage just inside, known as the antihelix. The condition, abbreviated to CNH, is also known as Winkler disease.
CNH often affects those who sleep on one side of their body more than the other. The condition most commonly occurs in males aged 40 years old or older, but females and younger adults may also develop a nodule.