Compression Stockings – Black, Class I
Reduce & Prevent Swelling – Prevent Blood Clotting – Smooth Textured Knit
Class I, low pressure, open toe, knee high Compression Stockings, 15 – 21mm Hg
✔ Fast Shipping
Ships in one business day or less. Most metro orders are delivered within 1-4 working days
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
Safe and secured checkout. Sitewide SSL encryption keeps your information safe
✔ Australian Trusted Store
Australian based and owned. Your order is shipped from Australian warehouse.
Out of stock
Compression stocking are worn to help with aching feet an swollen legs, prevent DVT and always s worn after vain to prevent condition relapse.
Medical compression stockings Class 1 are measure and manufactured to exert a moderate compression of 15 – 21mm Hg around the calf, foot and leg progressively.
Medical compression should be worn after surgery to promote blood circulation and reduce the risk of clotting and Edema.
Medical compression stockings Class 1 or above should be used if the patient is ambulatory. Anti-Embolism stocking should not be used.
- High quality medical grade
- Open toe, knee length
- Class 1 compression stockings are perfect for moderate varicose and spider veins
- Help relieve tired, swelling and aching legs and feet
- Sequential decompression, compression gradually decreased further up the leg
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis when travelling
- Class 1 is an ideal compression level that can be worn without prescription