Forceps Criles Curved
Multi-use, High Quality, 14cm Stainless Steel Forceps
Often used to compress blood vessels to prevent bleeding, and for holding delicate skin tissues.
✔ Fast Shipping
Most metro orders are delivered within 1-4 working days.
✔ Trusted Australian, Based & Owned
Your order is shipped from an Australian warehouse.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
Sitewide SSL encryption keeps your checkout safe.
Perfect for any health care and personal care precision gripping and manipulation needs. Criles Curved Forceps are specialized hemostatic forceps. They are commonly used in hospitals, medical centres and surgery centres. Commonly used during ligation, cauterization, and laparoscopic procedures, as well for first aide, and non-healthcare needs. Perfect for your precision gripping and manipulation needs.
These Curved Crile Forceps are specially constructed with:
- High quality stainless steel for easy sterilization.
- Transverse interdigitating striations – interlocking serrated grooves that run the full length of the jaw’s curved clamping surface.
- Locking clamp, also called a ratchet lock, allows hands free compression, at a few different levels of pressure.
- Finger rings make fine manipulation easier with gloved hands.
- 14 cm length including approximately a 3 cm curved end.