Forceps Crile Straight
Multi-use – High Quality Stainless Steel – 14cm Crile Straight Forceps
Perfect for medical procedures, and for non-healthcare needs – whenever precise gripping and delicate manipulation is needed.
✔ Fast Shipping
Ships in one business day or less. Most metro orders are delivered within 1-4 working days
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
Safe and secured checkout. Sitewide SSL encryption keeps your information safe
✔ Australian Trusted Store
Australian based and owned. Your order is shipped from Australian warehouse.
Crile Straight Forceps are specially designed hemostat forceps, which use the entire length of the jaw as a working surface. They are commonly used in hospitals, medical centres & surgery centres.
- High quality stainless steel makes it easy to sterilize after use.
- Transverse interdigitating striations which are unique to this style of forceps – horizontal, interlocking, serrated grooves that run the full length of the jaw’s curved clamping surface. The full length of the instrument’s jaw is a working surface.
- Enjoy hands free compression and vary the amounts of pressure with the ratchet lock locking clamp.
- Finger rings, similar to those at the end of scissors, make fine manipulation easier with gloved hands.
- 14 cm length, including approximately a 3 cm straight jaw.