DJMed Knee & Leg Pillow
Recovery, Lower Back Pain, Hip Pain, Sleep, Comfort
- Used for back pain, knee, hip, ankle and joint pains
- Recommended by therapists for post hip replacement or knee surgery
- Great during pregnancy and maternity
DJMed beautifully designed Knee & Leg pillow is made from solid yet soft memory foam that reacts fast to provide lasting relief and comfort. Memory foam knee and leg pillow is an important tool in caring for people who spend a lot of their time unable to move around easily due to frailty, illness or recovery.
✔ Fast Shipping
Ships in one business day or less. Most metro orders are delivered within 1-4 working days
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
Safe and secured checkout. Sitewide SSL encryption keeps your information safe
✔ Australian Trusted Store
Australian based and owned. Your order is shipped from Australian warehouse.
Perfect for preventing contraction of the legs.
Pillow contoured shape is fitted and curved for maximum comfort, this thoughtfully designed pillow helps get a good night’s sleep.
DJMed contour knee & leg pillow is hypo-allergenic, breathable and comes with a removable, machine washable beautiful soft white knitted cover. Also available in Waterproof Mediskin+ fabric.
Order your knee pillow today; it is a beautiful product and a ‘real lifesaver’ as all our customers attest to.
- Knee Pillow dimensions: 25cm x 20cm x 16cm
- Promoting proper alignment of the Spine, Hips and Knees and Joints, to help relieve Arthritis Discomfort and Stiffness
- Beneficial to patients during their preparation and recovery after surgery
- Prevention of Pressure areas / bed sores and ulcers, separating the bony area between the knee
- Leg pillow helps reduce lower back, leg, hip, ankle or joint pain
- Ergonomically designed to provide ideal spinal and pelvic alignment benefiting expectant mothers dramatically.
- Knee & Leg pillow improves circulation and reacts fast to provide instant relief and comfort
Is this a memory foam cushion?
Yes, the DJMed knee pillow is 100% Visco-elastic memory foam.
Would it be just as easy as to use a pillow between my legs? Is this better than a regular pillow?
This is definitely better than a regular pillow or rolled up towel. This knee pillow keeps the distance between your knees for a consistent level of separation and positioning, so it’s does not lose its shape or collapsing as you sleep. Additionally you get the support and comfort from an ergonomic memory foam inside.
Can this pillow help relieve sciatic nerve pain?
From my experience, yes.
Does the pillow help with back pain while sleeping?
Yes, this knee pillow has really made a difference in reducing my lower back pain.
Does the knee pillow help with hip pain?
It does for me. I’ve been using a pillow like this for years after my hip surgery. It helps with my hip pain.
Does this pillow work for taking pressure of the hip bone when sleeping on a side?
It does for me because the hips stay aligned. I used to turn a lot more at night because my hip would get sore.