Knee & Leg Pillow
Recovery – Maternity – Arthritis – Prevent Pressure Sores – Comfort
DearJane’s beautifully designed Knee & Leg pillow is made from solid yet soft memory foam that reacts fast to provide lasting relief and comfort. Our knee and leg pillow is an important tool in caring for people who spend a lot of their time unable to move around easily due to frailty, illness or recovery.
✔ Fast Shipping
Ships in one business day or less. Most metro orders are delivered within 2-4 working days
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
Safe and secured checkout. Sitewide SSL encryption keeps your information safe
✔ Australia Customer Support
Our Sydney-based online customer service centre is open 365 days a year
Perfect for preventing contraction of the legs
Pillow contoured shape is fitted and curved for maximum comfort, this thoughtfully designed pillow helps get a good night’s sleep.
Now available in waterproof MediSkin Plus cover!
Leg and knee pillow is also available in a waterproof MediSkin+ cover for a soft second skin feel that does not feel sticky even with moisture.
See also: Replacement Pillow Cases
DearJane contour knee & leg pillow is hypo-allergenic, breathable and comes with a removable, machine washable beautiful soft white knitted cover. Also available in Waterproof Mediskin+ fabric.
Order your knee pillow today; it is a beautiful product and a ‘real lifesaver’ as all our customers attest to.
- Knee Pillow dimensions: 25cm x 20cm x 16cm
- Promoting proper alignment of the Spine, Hips and Knees and Joints, to help relieve Arthritis Discomfort and Stiffness
- Beneficial to patients during their preparation and recovery after surgery
- Prevention of Pressure areas / bed sores and ulcers, separating the bony area between the knee
- Leg pillow helps reduce lower back, leg, hip, ankle or joint pain
- Ergonomically designed to provide ideal spinal and pelvic alignment benefiting expectant mothers dramatically.
- Knee & Leg pillow improves circulation and reacts fast to provide instant relief and comfort
Video review by: Julia G.