MultiStix 10SG Urinalysis Test Strips
Test 10 Conditions – Urine Test Strips – 100 Strips – MultiStix 10SG
Monitoring your health has never been easier with MultiStix 10SG Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips, 100 Strips, easy to use with its 3-step procedure; collect sample (urine), dip the strip and read the result based on the colour chart provided.
✔ Fast Shipping
Most metro orders are delivered within 1-4 working days.
✔ Trusted Australian, Based & Owned
Your order is shipped from an Australian warehouse.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
Sitewide SSL encryption keeps your checkout safe.
Out of stock
Out of stock
MultiStix 10SG Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips, 100 Strips are recommended for self-monitoring individuals and stay-at-home patients; it can also support laboratory tests for clinics and hospitals as a quick resource in creating diagnosis while taking patient’s vital signs and narrowing the conclusion to more specific findings.
MultiStix 10SG Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips, 100 Strips can detect a handful of components that affects a lot of people with Urinary Tract Infections, kidney problems and diabetes, like;
- Nitrites: As a possible sign of UTI or Urinary Tract Infection, presence of nitrites in urine can be found; it can also indicate other forms of infection.
- Leukocytes: Also known as white-blood-cells, leukocytes, may also indicate some form of infection.
- Glucose:Some people call it sugar and, most commonly, test for diabetes can be done with urine.
- pH:A common indicating factor in urine analysis, pH level measures urine acidity that can be associated with a presence of kidney stones.
- Protein or albumin: Presence of albumin (or protein) in urine can indicate problems in kidney function.
- Blood:Any tests that come with unusual blood presence may result from infections, injuries, inflammations, kidney stones or cancer and is a factor that cannot be overlooked.
OTHER RELATED CONCERN
- Urobilinogen:Tests for this matter is related to liver disease.
- Specific gravity:Evaluating the body’s water balance together with urine concentration is a preventive test to avoid future complications.
- Bilirubin:Liver, gallbladder and other related organ problems such as gallstones, cirrhosis, hepatitis or tumors can also be detected in urine.
- Ketones:As caused by metabolism problem, also by unbalanced diets such as high protein/low carb, anorexia or fasting, presence of ketones in urine can be tested.
Size/Quantity: 100 Strips
MultiStix 10SG Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips, 100 Strips is a convenient, affordable, economical, reliable, fast, accurate and easy-to-use.