MultiStix 10SG Urinalysis Test Strips
Test 10 Conditions – Urine Test Strips – 100 Strips – MultiStix 10SG
Monitoring your health has never been easier with MultiStix 10SG Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips, 100 Strips, easy to use with its 3-step procedure; collect sample (urine), dip the strip and read the result based on the colour chart provided.
✔ Fast Shipping
Ships in one business day or less. Most metro orders are delivered within 1-4 working days
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
Safe and secured checkout. Sitewide SSL encryption keeps your information safe
✔ Australian Trusted Store
Australian based and owned. Your order is shipped from Australian warehouse.
Out of stock
Out of stock
MultiStix 10SG Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips, 100 Strips are recommended for self-monitoring individuals and stay-at-home patients; it can also support laboratory tests for clinics and hospitals as a quick resource in creating diagnosis while taking patient’s vital signs and narrowing the conclusion to more specific findings.
MultiStix 10SG Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips, 100 Strips can detect a handful of components that affects a lot of people with Urinary Tract Infections, kidney problems and diabetes, like;
- Nitrites: As a possible sign of UTI or Urinary Tract Infection, presence of nitrites in urine can be found; it can also indicate other forms of infection.
- Leukocytes: Also known as white-blood-cells, leukocytes, may also indicate some form of infection.
- Glucose:Some people call it sugar and, most commonly, test for diabetes can be done with urine.
- pH:A common indicating factor in urine analysis, pH level measures urine acidity that can be associated with a presence of kidney stones.
- Protein or albumin: Presence of albumin (or protein) in urine can indicate problems in kidney function.
- Blood:Any tests that come with unusual blood presence may result from infections, injuries, inflammations, kidney stones or cancer and is a factor that cannot be overlooked.
OTHER RELATED CONCERN
- Urobilinogen:Tests for this matter is related to liver disease.
- Specific gravity:Evaluating the body’s water balance together with urine concentration is a preventive test to avoid future complications.
- Bilirubin:Liver, gallbladder and other related organ problems such as gallstones, cirrhosis, hepatitis or tumors can also be detected in urine.
- Ketones:As caused by metabolism problem, also by unbalanced diets such as high protein/low carb, anorexia or fasting, presence of ketones in urine can be tested.
Size/Quantity: 100 Strips
MultiStix 10SG Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips, 100 Strips is a convenient, affordable, economical, reliable, fast, accurate and easy-to-use.