Skin Protectors For Legs – Tan
Cover I.V. & Wound Sites – Antimicrobial Properties – Latex Free – Pair (2pc)
As skin ages it becomes thinner, drier and more fragile and very prone to damage and skin trauma. Avoid these skin traumas by wearing non-compressive, soft skin protective leg sleeves.
✔ Fast Shipping
Ships in one business day or less. Most metro orders are delivered within 1-4 working days
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
Safe and secured checkout. Sitewide SSL encryption keeps your information safe
✔ Australian Trusted Store
Australian based and owned. Your order is shipped from Australian warehouse.
Leg skin protectors protect against the growth of odor causing bacteria, fungi and mould, often accompanying deep wounds and some skin conditions.
They are available in two colors -White/Ivory or brown, are easily machine washed for reuse and wear. Tumble dry or hang to dry.
- Sold In Pairs (2pc)
- Fabric: a unique combination of Rayon, Nylon, Cotton & Spandex
- Machine wash 38C & dry on low setting
How to Apply
- Roll the leg protector sleeve down from the top towards the toe opening.
- Pull the leg skin sleeve over the foot making sure that the heel is comfortably positioned.
- Roll the sleeve up the leg until completely unrolled.
- Adjust the leg skin sleeve on the leg securing a comfortable fit.