ISU 10, Surgical Suction Machine a Mobile Pedestal Unit
High vacuum and high flow dual canister Suction Machine on convenient pedestal with wheels.
Operations that produce large volumes of fluids require a system that performs suction as quickly as possible. A perfect surgical suction device must also be robust and durable, especially under demanding conditions.
- 60L/min suction rate
- High negative pressure -90 kPa
✔ Fast Shipping
Ships in one business day or less. Most metro orders are delivered within 1-4 working days
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
Safe and secured checkout. Sitewide SSL encryption keeps your information safe
✔ Australian Trusted Store
Australian based and owned. Your order is shipped from Australian warehouse.
INSPITAL Surgical Suction Units are designed for the suction of surgical fluids, gases and other wastes in operation area during and after the surgery. Device creates stable vacuum performance at adjusted vacuum level thanks to its maintenance free oil-less vacuum pump. Wide range of accessories makes the device very suitable for many different departments in the hospital.
- Easy to clean, robust body design which is compatible with hospital cleaning and disinfection systems.
- Continuous operation.
- Immediately ready for use thanks to fast vacuum build-up.
- The device is easy to handle thanks to its individually adjustable vacuum, clearly visible vacuum gauge, and the perfect working height for the user.
- Large amounts of septic fluid, blood and serous fluids, including the particles therein, can thus be suctioned quickly, quietly, and over a long period of time.
|Max. air flow rate||60L/min|
|Max. vacuum||-90 kPa|
|Air regulation||Mechanical regulating valve, infinitely variable|
|Weight||20 kg (device)|
- Medical Suction Accessories
1L Suction Liners, With Filter & Solidifying Agent, Box of 25
Box of 25, 1L suction liners with filter and coagulant.
Single use canister liner for use with 1L or 1000cc liners canister.
Bacterial filter is designed to prevent aerosolised bacterial contaminants from passing into the vacuum system.
Included solidifying agent (coagulant) eliminate the need to transport biohazardous materials in liquid form, which helps to reduce the likelihood of spills or leaks occurring.SKU: 811070