Hospital Mattress, Triple Layer, Single
Multi density viscoelastic foam. Welded waterproof fabric cover. Fire-retardant inner and outer cover.
Triple layer mattress is a multi-density foam static pressure care surface for hospital, aged care facility and home use.
Triple Layer Mattress hugs the contours of the user’s body, providing maximum support and comfort to patients with poor mobility and reducing the risk of pressure sores.
✔ Fast Shipping
Most metro orders are delivered within 1-4 working days.
✔ Trusted Australian, Based & Owned
Your order is shipped from an Australian warehouse.
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
Sitewide SSL encryption keeps your checkout safe.
- Body Positioning Wedges
Bed Side Bumpers Wedges
Bed side wedge system for falls prevention, prevents patient from rolling and falling out of bed
- A helpful alternative to protect patients suffering from proprioceptive conditions.
- Helpful for use as a comforter for people who fear of falling off their bed.
- 4 four way stretch cover material prevents slippage and friction.
- Waterfall skirt seals moisture out. Welded and taped seams aid in infection control.
- High Temperature Stability to deliver consistent immersion, performance and comfort
- YKK zipper: World’s best Japanese zippers. YKK adopts the self-locking puller technology in the zippers, which makes it easy to pull and lock without slipping. This design enables you to move around and your zipper will always stay in place. After being used for decades, YKK zipper still keeps its excellent condition in both appearance and functionality. With self-lubrication, YKK zippers move even more smoothly the more you use them.
- Visco-elastic/memory foam cell structure provides low-shear surface. Hospital grade, designed to perform within high humidity conditions. Protects the patient against bottoming out in sacral region. Provides excellent anatomical support. Provides protection against ‘bottoming-out’ during transfer, repositioning and whilst in the inclined/fowler position. Provides exceptional comfort, support for repositioning and patient care.