Vital Signs Monitor 8000H
Temperature – SPO2 – BP – ECG – Respiration
The Vital Signs Monitor 8000H is portable and can be used in hospital ICUs and CCUs, operating rooms, and clinics. This is the ideal monitor when patient transport is required, either within your facility or by ambulance. A built in battery has a long working time and optional ability to use automotive power supply.
✔ Fast Shipping
Ships in one business day or less. Most metro orders are delivered within 1-4 working days
✔ 100% Secure Shopping
Safe and secured checkout. Sitewide SSL encryption keeps your information safe
✔ Australian Trusted Store
Australian based and owned. Your order is shipped from Australian warehouse.
Vital signs can be displayed for any age patient – from neonatal and pediatric patients to adult patients.
- Display arrhythmia and ST segment analysis, drug dose calculation, pacemaker detection
- ECG / Heart Rate, Comen SpO2, NIBP, Respiration, Temperature and pulse.
- Record 96 hour trends, 60 alarm events, and 400 groups of NIBP list.
- TFT Touch Screen is 21cm (8.4in)
- A flexible power supply: built in battery provides 4 hours working time, & optional automotive power supply support.
- Can be used to transport patients within your facility, or by ambulance.
- Compact dimensions of 107mm X 214mm X 246mm, and 3kg.